PUBLIC OFFICE ETIQUETTE

Credit: Rage Wikipedia Commons
FRONT PAGE NEWS

An MNA in Quebec gave the middle-finger salute to another MNA during the question period.

And this is a government who is promoting a return to civility in the inner sanctum of public office. I am not blaming others this MNA’s error of judgement. I won’t be blaming any political parties for such behaviour.

But I can’t stop wondering about teaching good manners and civility. We are looking at better educating our youth to be well equipped when facing challenging situations. Frustrations might be high but this does not permit this elected official of losing it in public like that.

LESSONS OF ETIQUETTE | TOP 5
Rf. Pr Forni Civility Project http://krieger.jhu.edu/civility

-      Speak kindly

-      Don’t speak ill

-      Respect Other’s opinion

-      Respect other people’s space

-      Apologize earnestly


ON ANOTHER NOTE
Follow me on @StockMedia

Last week, I had the honour of giving out diplomas to the youngest cohort of my Etiquette and Good Manners class. Congratulations Class of 2014!
http://www.savoirvivreetbonnesmanieres.com/ 






Comments

Popular Posts